Pages

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Black & Red Winter Fashion

Happy new year everyone! 

I think I can still get away with saying that, it is still January after all.
 
It feels good to be back on the blogging circuit, I haven't published anything for over a month and I've started getting the withdrawal symptoms, so here goes...


Can you believe it yesterday was the first time this winter I have put on a thick winter coat. I get attached to thin jackets, thick cardigans and almost forget that I have about 5 winter coats ready to be worn. 


I bought this red coat from Evans two years ago, possibly in the sale (I can't remember). I really like the shape of this coat - almost knee length with a waist belt. 

The black jeans are from New Look, the plain black T shirt is from H&M and the black leather boots I recently picked up from the Office sale.
 I think these ankle boots have to be the best sale item I've purchased this January sale as they are so versatile - I can wear them under jeans, smartly under black work trousers or worn with leggings and dresses. Thanks Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment