Pages

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Outfit of the Night

It was my partner's birthday a few days ago - the big '30' so we went out for dinner last night to celebrate properly.

I'm always on the look out for the ultimate 'little black dress' with sleeves but it seems designers overlook the importance of a dress with 3/4 sleeves and it's very difficult to find! I'm someone that doesn't really follow fashion to the absolute point, I like to be a bit different.
At the moment all I see when I go out are girls wearing short dresses with sweetheart necklines and yes some of them look AMAZING! However, some girls really get it wrong.
So being the rebellious person that I am, I like to wear shrugs or sleeves with my never above the knee dress!

When I saw this dress on ASOS I had to get it! Diamonds and Pearls has also blogged about this dress which encouraged me to purchase after it looked so flattering on her.

Dress - Asos curve
 The shoes are from New Look and are surprisingly comfortable. The clutch is a Julien Macdonald cream with metallic snake effect bag. The broach is from Ebay and the bracelet is from Fenwicks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look amazing! Such a classic little black dress.

    I wish more dresses came with sleeves. I'm not a fan of exposing everything at once like some girls do... maybe I'm getting old... haha!

    http://polkaspotsandfreckledots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete