As you know I'm getting married next year and I've have been doing lots of research - mainly on 'The Dress' and makeup top tips for the big day. I've watched lots of occasion/wedding makeup tutorials on Youtube, read LOTS of bridal blogs and created this look.
|There are aspects of this look that I will change, this isn't the 'explored every possibility and this is my wedding makeup' look. I can't wait to try more products until I find the perfect combination.|
The first step in my daily routine is the wash my face with;
1. Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel foaming face wash.
2. Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion.
3. Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser.
4. Urban Decay's De-Slick Oil control makeup setting spray
The prep is done and now it's time for the makeup:
1. Benefit POREfessional primer
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
3. Estee Lauder Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder
5. Bareminerals brow colour
6. Urban Decay Primer Potion
7. Eyeshadow; Grain, Orb, Wedge and Brun by Mac
8. Sleek's Eau La La Liner
9. Bobbi Brown eyeshadow used as liner
10. Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal mascara
11. Nars Laguna
12. Estee Lauder Rose Nuance blush
13. Mac's Creme Cup
14. Urban Decay's De-Slick Oil control makeup setting spray to finish
The products I want to try are;
Smashbox's photo finish primer light, a lighter brow colour to give some depth, a natural long lasting lip liner, Nars Smudge Proof eyeshadow base, a slightly darker/cooler shade of lipstick, natural false eyelashes, a natural looking highlighter.
Anyone tried and tested any of these products or can recommend any long lasting products?