Pages

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Products I'm Loving Right Now

I've not done a 'beauty products I'm loving right now' post before so thought it was about time I did one! I love trying out new products especially products that have been gifts for birthdays, anniversary's etc..

The first 'Product I'm Loving Right Now' is:
Crystal Noir from Versace
I acquired this perfume for my birthday last month and is something I wouldn't normally choose, purely because I spent most of my teenage years dowsed in Versace's Red Jeans, a scent I do not want to be associated with anymore! 

When I opened the box I automatically decided that I was going to like it, the bottle in the shape of a diamond was fast becoming my best friend. The deep purple glass bottle reminded me of; high-end fashion, glamour, vintage. The fragrance has an exotic, warm floral scent which is the result of the contradicting ingredients - Amber and Gardenia. I would say this perfume was a lot more pleasant after settling. Initially quite a strong, overpowering deep scent but mellowed after a few minutes which I was very pleased about. Although this fragrance is a deep, warm scent I like the way it makes you feel; sophisticated, elegant and mature. 



My second 'Product I'm Loving Right Now' is:
This mascara is my ultimate mascara which I wear day and night, I love it and I'll tell you why. 
  1. The formula makes my lashes appear longer with just one coat. 
  2. Coat number 2 makes my lashes appear as if they've doubled in thickness.
  3. The pigmentation is a true black with a glossy finish.
  4. Mascara does not move all day.
 The packaging isn't the prettiest compared with other high-street brands such as; Maxfactors Masterpiece Waterproof Mascara and Revlon's Fabulash Waterproof Mascara but I am willing to oversee as long as the formula stays the same.

I have tried many mascaras high-end, high-street but nothing comes close to Maybelline and I hope they never discontinue this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment