Pages

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Outfit of the Day

I have definitely taken advantage of this time off thanks to the Jubilee celebrations to see friends, shop (not just for me) and of course write more blog posts.

I went for a mini shop - a wander round (if you will) yesterday, I wasn't going in for a big session so knew I could get away with wearing some sort of a heel! Sometimes I find it difficult to pick an outfit which is comfortable and doesn't scream; 'TRAMP you need to buy a new outfit', so I felt this was headed more towards a 'made an effort so it's ok to buy makeup instead of clothes' outfit. AND it was comfortable.


Top - Evans (last season)
Cardigan - Marks and Spencer
Jeans - Evans Midwash Bootcut
Shoes - Evans (last year)

When it comes to makeup, I love choosing complimentary colours that will enhance the overall look. I chose Mac's Sumptuous Olive (a subtle green gold) for the lids with Mac's Brun blended softly in the crease and deeper on the outer corner. One of my favourite combinations.



 




On the cheek I chose Mac's blush in the shade Style which is one of my all time favourite Mac blushes. A peachy shade with gold undertones giving any face a natural glow. On the lips I chose Rimmel's Soft Coral, a peachy pink with a tiny amount of shimmer which I felt brought the whole look together.

1 comment: