Pages

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Outfit for a May Day

This weather seems to be so unpredictable at the moment so I've bought some summer clothes that can be versatile and worn in colder weather to. This dress is from New Look and is very similar to a dress from last year. I love the shape and print so had to get it!

Blue Pattern (Blue) Inspire Navy Floral Print Dress | 224005349 | New Look
New Look Inspire - Navy Floral Print Dress



I decided to team this dress with some black leggings from Evans, a black cardigan from Marks and Spencer's and some flat black pumps from New Look.

Remove cardigan, leggings and swap pumps for sandals and you have a summer outfit



I kept the makeup quite neutral using a Chanel palette for the eyes

OMBRES CONTRASTE DUO EYESHADOW DUO
The colour is 20 Taupe - Delicat

...Revlon lip butter shade - Cotton Candy
















4 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! This is such a perfect outfit. Love the hair, love the make-up and LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great I tried that dress on recently in new look but got my boobs stuck in it! I just got the candy apple lip butter but not had chance to use it yet xx

    ReplyDelete