Pages

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Maxi All The Way Baby!

So I'm loving one of the spring/summer trends of this season which is of course, the MAXI skirt. Everywhere I go someone is rocking the maxi and I love the many different variations that are possible with this dark horse of a garment! 
 
maxi skirts Maxi Skirt Spring Trend 2012
Worn casually for a summery look or a more dressed up version like Kim and Beyonce, the possibilities are endless.



I have never owned a maxi skirt (not really sure why) and wanted a piece of the action so gave in and bought my first ever maxi skirt, which I love by the way! Very comfortable to wear and an excellent alternative to a maxi dress with a similar outcome. I decided to team the maxi with a pastel pink lace, peblum inspired top (another style I've never worn), a pearl necklace - a revisited obsession and a chiffon, floral shrug I find difficult to ensemble.
Shrug - New Look (Last season)
Pearl Necklace - Evans sale
Ankle Boots - New Look (Last season)

2 comments: