Pages

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Survival of the PINKS

I'm going to the salon at the weekend to have an infill on my acrylic nails and I've been thinking about which colour to choose. (I like taking my own nail polish with me because then I can match my toes and touch up if I need to). At the moment I have Orly's chocolate martini on and love it BUT I've got my craving for pink back!

 I found these three gorgeous spring/summer colours in my collection but don't know which one to pick!?


The first colour is Barry M's Berry Ice Cream, Mmmmm sounds yummy! I've tested this colour on my toenail and it has potential. These pastel colours are really fashionable at the moment, I've seen so many dupes of this colour - Models Own 'Pastel Lilac Dream', OPI 'Do You Lilac It?'.

The second colour is Essie's Funny Face (top marks on the name), a bubblegum, barbie, mellow pink. This nail polish has great coverage and you could get away with just one coat. This opaque colour also has many twins - OPI's Pink Friday, L'Oreal's Ingenious Rose, MUA's nail varnish shade 12.
  
The third colour is Fruit Sangria also by Essie. This is a much brighter pink with a tiny amount of shimmer. Glides on with no streaking. Dupes include - Barry's M's Fuchsia, Mac's Hot 'n' Steamy Pink.

So which one is it to be? That is the question... 

1 comment: