Pages

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Summer Sandals

One of the great things about summer is that the shops are filled with very pretty sandals and I couldn't resist this gorgeous pair from Evans. They are similar to a pair I bought last year, however this seasons are more comfortable with an added flexisole. I love them as they are so versatile! I would definitely recommend and repurchase.

Bring on the summer
Evans Jewelled T Bar Sandals

I needed a pair of wedges for nights out which were fairly comfortable and not too high. I'm sick of walking around London (because you can never get a taxi) in high heels and burning feet so opted for these... 
Evans Black Jewel Detail Wedge Sandals





I really liked the jewel detail down the centre of the wedge mixed with patent straps.

My second pair of wedges I couldn't resist! They are from New Look and I LOVE them! Not that I don't love the others, I just feel very glamorous in these. I'm not sure I could cope with wearing them for hours and hours as they are quite high but will definitely wear them for BBQs, meals out etc... 

New Look Wide Fit Black Cross-Over Cork Wedges


So as you can see I've gone a bit mad recently with summer sandals but it had to be done!

6 comments:

  1. You have such pretty toenails for shoe-pics :P

    And I saw those wedges in New Look and was really wondering about them, contemplated it... regretting not buying them, but im on a complete shopping ban so i'll live vicariously through you!

    xx
    http://mylittelbutterfly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment x

      Delete
  2. Those wedges are looovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so to :-D

      Delete
  3. Loove the new look ones. They look lovely on you :) Bring on new summer shoes! YAY!

    Please take a peek at my blog :)
    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sandals, nice choice. I have similar to the second pair, but definitely want to buy similar to the first one - definitely need to google plus it!

    ReplyDelete