Pages

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Spontaneous Nights Out are the Best!

I planned to have quite an uneventful, relaxing weekend when my best friend suggested we go out for coffee to get away from the football, which turned into a meal which turned into an amazing night!  

Animal Print Dress - New Look Inspire



I felt really comfortable in this outfit and my feet didn't hurt one bit when I got home, even after lots of dancing!  


 

We went to The Orange Tree in Totteridge - I've always wanted to go there but never got round to going. I'm so glad we did as it was lovely.  Mmmm Pimm's O'Clock!

Start as we mean to go on!

Cocktails and dancing at The Willow, Winchmore Hill

Makeup: 



14 comments:

  1. this dress looks amazing on you it makes me want to buy it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you, it's soo comfy would recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! You can't beat a bit of animal print :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! I love the leopard on you! My goodness you look great!
    I am all about animal print! That dress is too die 4!
    i want 2 buy some nars now...lol

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, very kind. I love NARS you should defo try some x

      Delete
  5. You look STUNNING! Your make-up looks gorgeous, and your outfit is SUPERB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! thanks for posting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are completely stunning and I love your style! Gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you achieve this hair look? I totally love the whole look! youtube tutorial???? (please) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a camera yet :-(

      Delete