Pages

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Saturday afternoon


I woke up this morning excited (after not sleeping that well) to write my first 'proper' post about one of my favourite outfits, which I happen to have had on yesterday. My sister in law (soon to be) came over with her husband yesterday afternoon for a catch up and more importantly, a 'nice lunch'. I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a little dressed up as we were going to a pub in Winchmore Hill, hmmm nice!




The antique look



Dress - New Look
Black cardigan - Marks and Spencer
Leggings - Evans
Shoes - Evans
Necklace - New Look
Nail Varnish - Chocolate Martini by Orly


I also wanted to show you one of my favourite eyeshadows at the moment and that is Estee Lauder's Sizzling Copper Metallic. I love this eyeshadow as it is so pigmented, glides on, easy to blend and makes blues eyes pop out!





12 comments:

  1. i love this outfit i have the dress in this colour and black too its gorgeous! you look great xx following your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, I also have the black one :-) Thanks for following x

      Delete
  2. What her above said! Lol you are beautiful and look great! Followed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! :) Hope you find it as enjoyable as I do.

    You look beautiful by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is awesome and you looks super cute in it. Your so pretty!!

    Welcome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad your blogging, You are stunning by the way...love the dress!
    Your face reminds me of Mia Tyler...shes stunning, at least to me!!! Love it!
    Great polka dots!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment :-) following you x

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful :)! Really great outfit! *follows*

    xx
    thewardrobechallenge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Polkadots are sooo in! :D


    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete